Justin Bieber Wants to Be A Dad By 25



All the teenage girls who continuously scream every time they see Justin Bieber just got a reason to be even louder! It turns out that Bieber said he really wants to have a family at a young age (more specifically, by the time he's 25), which means all his fans are probably quite delighted because now they can hope that he's going to sweep one of them off their feet sooner rather than later. On Thursday, Biebs told Women's Wear Daily, "By 25 or 26 [years old], I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family. I want to be a young dad. I want to be able to have done what I wanted to do -- to be successful, to do a movie or whatever. But if the time is right, I definitely want to be married by 25." So now every youthful girl's happiness just depends on whether or not Selena Gomez (who Bieber finally verified as his girlfriend) can stay in his life for another seven years. If she knows what's good for her she'll start only eating packaged foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment