Jasmine Villegas Declares: I'm Like a Baby Rihanna!

Jasmine Villegas does not lack for confidence.
The ex-girlfriend of Justin Bieber, who recently underwent a horrific experience as the target of a stalker, is featured in the latest issue of American Cheerleader and says she'd love to work with Alicia Keys and Rihanna because...
"Music-wise I see myself as like a baby Rihanna­, only toned down a bit.”


Jasmine also dishes on her lifelong passion for music - "My parents told me that when I was a baby I’d mumble the lyrics to “You Are Not Alone” by Michael Jackson a lot." - and her style in the October edition of the publication, saying of the latter:
“A lot of times it has to do with what you wear and how you wear it. You really have to find something that fits your body right and suits you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment